Tuesday, August 2, 2011

discouragement

Today has been a bad day from the get go.

Weighing in at 2.8 pounds heavier from last weigh in which im sure can't be right. I've been counting calories meticulously. I did drink a lot of water (like almost 2 liters but that was 3 hours ago) but all I can hear is that voice in my head calling me a disgusting failure.

At work the systems were down so I didn't get as much done as I wanted. My fellow trainer said I did a lot but I didn't meet my own ideal.

Just in general im feeling like crap. Trying to keep a positive mood but really all I want to do is go find some ice cream and just accept that im always going to be fat gross and alienated.

I feel so.....I dunno. Why am I even bothering to write any of this out? I think I'll just go to sleep. Maybe when I wake up things will be better.

Someday in the 20 years I've been telling myself that it's gotta be true.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

TheOmnigamer said...

Keep in mind that the weight of one liter of water is approximately 2.2 pounds. Simply drinking one liter of water without eliminating it somehow should increase your weight by 2.2 pounds. So, don't get too discouraged. Your overall change in weight is negative (loss of weight) so keep working to get it more negative.