Saturday, June 4, 2011

Alas. . .

Well, trip plans are a no go....but I think that jumpstart has really helped motivate me and get me started. Weighed in today...

374.8

Yeah!

Even went out to Red Robin today with my mom for my free birthday burger. Had a nummy grilled chicken sandwich with teriyaki, grilled pineapple, lettuce, and parmesan cheese. I did my homework on it beforehand, and usually it weighs in at 900 calories because of 2 slices swiss cheese and mayo. But really, there is so much going on with that burger that the mayo is not needed. And the parmesan cheese really brings out a more distinct flavor with wayyyyy less calories. 494 versus 900, much nicer. And tastes just as awesome.

Plus, I found out now that you can get healthy sides, like steamed broccoli at no extra charge. So thats awesome. Granted, I got the steak fries, but I ate REALLY well today at work (under 300 calories total) so I felt after a tough week I deserved to splurge a little. And man was it tasty. I don't think I've ever appreciated their fries as much as I did tonight.

So yeah, rough week, lots of rough things that I dealt with, but I still kept on track, so thats my little victory of the day.

Anywhooo, I think I go sleepy now. I is tired.

No comments: