Thursday, March 17, 2011

See....the thing is.....um.......wakka flakka?

So, I'm not very good with blogs. Not very good with weight loss either. But, I am AWESOME at procrastinating, haha.

So, my dad FINALLY came home from the hospital, and is doing phenomenally. Got a training position internship at work, which although I am terrified of public speaking, I am finding I feel a lot better about myself.

Still haven't joined a gym. Mostly, lack of motivation, and my own stubbornness knowing I'll be too chicken shit to go to a gym with all the skinny pretty girls and all the hot buff guys who might look upon me and throw up a little. Yeah, I'm also pretty good with my imagination too....

I haven't weighed myself, and seeing as I am visiting my bf in Illinois tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to, because I doubt I have lost anything, and don't feel like starting the weekend on a down note.

I've been thinking a lot about food lately and diets. Yes, I could go an list all these foods I'm allowed and not allowed, but I have always told myself I never want to be the sterotypical girl who goes out for dinner and gets water and a salad. I'm a carnivore, taters and veggie kinda girl. Salad is not dinner. Maybe lunch if I'm feeling particularly vengeful towards vegetables that afternoon. But not dinner. As a dinner side, sure.

Plus, I hate lettuce. Seriously, its just so.........iiiick to me. I tolerate it, for the other tasty things in salads. Like cucumbers and mushrooms.

I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make here. Anyways, I think my brain is fried from teaching today, so I'm gonna go. Just wanted to check in an let any visitors know I'm still alive and very buoyant still. Seeya!

No comments: